CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One

It is hard to believe that a year has already passed since Noah was born. At birth he weighed 10lbs 3oz and was 22 1/2in long. He is now 24lbs 14oz. (75%) and 32in (95%). 

I love seeing his little personality forming. He is very determined and passionate. If he wants something, he wants it now. And if you tell him no, he gets mad, sticks out that bottom lip and cries.

He is loud. He always screams if he wants something and other times he will randomly just screech at the top of his lungs for no reason.

He loves to play tackle, roll on the floor and be tickled. Always wants to join in with Daddy and Caden.

He has an infectious smile and laugh. Or maybe its just me because I'm his mama but I love it all the same. :)

He loves to eat. It seems like he is always hungry. He eats only table food now and drinks cows milk during the day. Still nursing before bed but not for much longer. He loves pizza, chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, fruit, rice and beans, and anything sweet (ice cream, cake, cookies). Not so crazy about his veggies but we are working on that. (He does better with them when they are mixed in something)

Noah is a light sleeper, much more so than his big brother. When he is asleep, I don't dare go into his room, not even to check on him. This has been hard for me to learn because I like to check on the boys before I go to bed at night. However, I have quickly learned not to go in his room or he will wake up.

Noah loves to play with balls. If he is after one of Caden's toys, I can usually distract him by having him look for or play with a ball.

Loves to pull his friend Caroline's bows out of her hair at church.

Noah consistently says Dada, Mama, bubba (for Buster, our dog), ball ball, book (without the k sound) and buh for everything else. He also has said a few different times pee (for please), Nana, and Papa

Noah likes to bite and it hurts! He has 8 teeth and may be getting more in because the biting has increased but he won't let me look in his mouth long enough for me to see. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth to chew on.

He is still crawling, not quite ready to take those first steps. He will stand by himself by pulling up on something and then letting go and then usually claps for himself and wants you to say yay!

Usually sleeps from about 7:30 to 6:30 - 7 and then naps for 1.5-2 hours in the morning and then another hour or so in the afternoon.

LOVES to be chased!
Noah at 1 month and 12 months





No comments: