CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Party Fun part 2

We celebrated Noah's first birthday party (and Jimmy's surprise 30th since their birthdays are only 2 days apart) at the park! Caden's birthday is in November and it's usually cold so I wanted to have it outside at the park and it was a PERFECT park day! (weather wise) The hour and a half before the party started, getting all those last minute things together on the other hand, was quite the opposite!! Started out sending Jimmy and his mom to the party store to get balloons and then over to the park to reserve the pavilion but they were not going to be able to blow up the balloons for another 45 minutes! So, just sent him on to the park and told him I would go pick them up. (I was going to go there anyways to get him a balloon!) Made it there and had to wait for them to do my order then went to DQ to pick up Jimmy's blizzard cake that I had ordered and they took a LONG time looking in the freezer for it! Thankfully, they finally found it! Last stop, Dominoes to pick up the pizza. I had ordered it the evening before because I wanted to pick it up  shortly after they opened. When I got there, none of the pizzas were made! My order had been CANCELED!! The girl had no idea why. (I was freaking out! I was already running later than I wanted and now had no pizza!) She said she would make them right away so I asked if she would deliver for free and she said yes she would do that and that everything would be free! Thankful everything worked out (maybe not the perfect way I wanted it to go) and Noah was a little late to his party but we made it there and had so much fun with wonderful friends and family! The bigger kids played on the playground, we ate lunch and had cake, opened presents and gave away hot air balloon brownie pops as favors! Even though the day started out very stressful and I didn't think anything was going to go right, the day was beautiful and we were able to celebrate 2 out of 3 of my favorite boys for their special days!








No comments: