CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"School"

The new school year has started. We had our first day at "school" (AKA Mother's Day Out) yesterday. Mommy goes to teach while the boys go to their classes. Overall, we had a good first day. Caden loved doing a handprint painting project, learning about Noah's Ark and had fun in music! And he of course loved playing with his friends and getting a treasure (a ball - it's actually the planet Uranus but he calls it a ball) from the treasure box! He also told his teacher that he was going to heaven, I think she was a little surprised by that. Noah did great too! I was able to feed him once and he took a bottle from his teacher for the next feeding!

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Fun times for the boys! Are you teaching or enjoying some Mommy time while they are in "class"?

Sarah said...

I teach a three year old class. :)