At 2 months, you still sleep a lot but are starting to be more awake during the day. During the day you are still eating every 3 hours, but thankfully this week you started sleeping for 5-6 hours at night :) Mama loves that!
You spit up a lot, which means two things...burp cloths are very important and are everywhere around the house and it makes for a lot more laundry.
We went to the doctor and had to get 3 shots, you screamed until I picked you up. Mama's eyes watered a little bit too, I'm not sure if the shots are harder for you or me. :( You didn't run a fever or anything.
Stats from the doctor: 16 lb. 10 oz. and 25.5 in. long The nurse said that puts you in the 100th percentile! You are a big boy! You look it too! I just love all your rolls and your chubby cheeks! Everybody just wants to squeeze you! One day I noticed the bottom of your big toes felt like balls. Asked the doctor about it just to make sure nothing was wrong, but was assured that it is just fat! :)
Had to put away the 3 month and 3-6 month clothes. :( You are now in 6-9 month clothes.
Tolerating the bouncer for a little while, but you do not like being on your back. You found the animals above your swing, so now you will stay there for a little bit longer, maybe 15 minutes, while you "talk" to the animals. You started smiling around 5-6 weeks old but now you are smiling a lot more. You are making cooing noises to talk too! Love that!
You hate riding in your carseat. After only about 5-10 minutes, you scream the rest of the time and a paci does not help at all! :( Unfortunately we live 40 minutes away from church/school/friends houses so whenever we go to Greeneville, you scream for a half hour until we take you out of the carseat. I hate that I can't do anything to help you.
Your favorite position is to be cuddled up on someone's chest. You love to snuggle!!
Caden has nicknamed you Cheeto. I am not sure why he came up with that name, but that is what he has started calling you.
2 months old
No comments:
Post a Comment