CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Florida trip

Made a quick 4 day trip to Florida at the end of May for our nephew's high school graduation! Yay! Congratulations to Gabriel!

We got to spend time with family and even went to Disney!  Noah LOVES Mickey Mouse right now so I was excited for him to get to see him and Caden was big enough to ride ALL the rides! He loved the roller coasters and even wanted to ride in the very front on all of them! :)  He rode in the front of space mountain where you sit by yourself! And the roller coaster is in the dark! I was sitting right behind him and I kept my hand on his shoulder the whole time just to make sure he was still there!! Lol! It was a very long day but we had a great time! Definitely need more than one day at Disney to do everything but we did ride lots of rides, saw the castle, visited with Mickey Mouse, watched the electrical parade and had a great day (and the weather was perfect! Not too hot or humid!)




I turned 29 while we were there and my wonderful husband took me on a lunch date to Cheesecake Factory! Yum!! :) We were so eager to eat it, I didn't even get a picture of them! Yes, we ordered 2 even though we knew we wouldn't finish them! They were both sooo good! Thankful for family to watch the boys for a couple hours. Then, we celebrated with family that night and a chocolate chip cookie cake! (now that I am back home...how do you use this treadmill thing again!) ;)

No comments: