Since we are getting so close to meeting baby Noah (as big brother calls him) we went to the park today to get a few pictures. Mommy and Caden ran around in the grass as Daddy played photographer. Here are a few of those pictures.





Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Getting Close
Got to see this sweet baby again through an ultrasound. Pretty soon we will get to meet him in person. :) Trying to wait patiently for that day! I didn't have a late pregnancy ultrasound with Caden so it was interesting to have one this time. The kicks are so much stronger now than they were at the 20 week ultrasound. Whenever I saw him kicking or moving an arm on the screen, I could feel it too! It was almost as if I could look inside my belly by being able to see and feel him at the same time. I had to have an ultrasound at 35 weeks because the Dr. thought he was getting big and wanted a better measurement. She was right! He is measuring in at 3 weeks and 3 days big weighing approximately 8lbs. 1oz. already! (The ultrasound tech said the weight could be +/- 3/4lb.) I am also 1-2 cm dilated. Going to the Dr. every week now so I guess she will keep a close watch to see how big he is getting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love reading your blog. I hope you are keeping this in a book for Caden and Noah. Love the pictures! Love to all of you, Mom
The reason why I started the blog is because I can turn it into a book whenever I am ready. There are websites that will take your blog and make it a book for you.
Love the photos...Can't wait for you to post pictures of your sweet boy!
Post a Comment